Monday, June 29, 2009

Ewwwwwwwwwww Image Dump!!



Wasnt this post on of the best for Sea of Shoes? I just about died and went to heaven to see such amazing pants..and those sleeves on the sweater...the diy wheels are turning in my head again. At least on the sweater. Who am I kidding on the pants?

This was Rachel's present to Rachel for another good meeting at Creative Loafing. 10 bucks cheaper at Need Supply Co, and they're very versatile looking at the various looks on the website.
I love love love the tight version...but this is king. So sensible and yet with such a great edge. if your gonna do zippers, do them in a forgiving cut.

This is everything I seem to have been avoiding lately...color (I know olive skin looks SO GREAT IN COLOR blahblahblah), long, and with those freakin long armholes that seem to shout "Hae big tittied-girl, dont even THINK you can wear me. I saw you eating those chocolate cover strawberries, SHAME ON YOU!"
Also I get the strings, but still, what the fuck. Oh and pairing shoes with this wouldnt exactely be easy, hmm?
Yet...I feel like I could look awesome in it It's got that fitted look, just not obvious because I suspect the model is a dude...... And then when I never get money to try it on, I will be soundly reminded that no,

I love love love this look. But c'mon this is easy peasy DIY. I think......

No comments:

Post a Comment