Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer musing

Im not gonna go into a big ramble post about the resort collections, because it'll just make me sad about how I'll never be able to afford any of it. These three looks are ones that stuck out as possible diy projects this summer, especially the jacket above. I actually have some left over fleece in that exact color and some grey knit fabric. And the black dresses...well I like black and I like dresses so what the hell.

This has definately become the summer of work, between drawing, painting, sewing and reading. There will be no awesome party pictures of me being plastered this summer, or many romantic shots of me and my bf, since he has his music to practice on.
I'm gonna look at this as an opportunity to do all the stuff I never had time to during the school year, such as redoing projects that came out poorly, and just overall challenging myself. Im not gonna look at this as oh, just watching another movie on a friday while sewing as something bad, but as something productive (well as long as I'm sewing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment