Monday, June 8, 2009

Shoes and Paint


Almost a week...since I last updated. Lately I've been on a bit of a creative spree, mostly painting, sewing, and drawrings. Oh and shopping...much online shopping...
I just bought the ones on top...but now I have moved on ...ALREADY!?!?...these are like the European sister to the ones above, which feel more west-coast..(just go with it..)

Basically they are so insane that I just must. I dont question it. I simply dont.
This is the result of a 6 hour session, in which the first 3 hours I completely and totally fucked up my piece, and my instructor told me to start over. Rightly so. Today I busted my ass and am pretty happy with the results given the time constraints. I do wish I had another session, but a part of me enjoys the freshness.


Since I can't figure out fucking Blogger, Im gonna have to make a separate post for the artists that inspire me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment