Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feel better puppy!!!!


I havent done any work today other than this morning, and Im gonna post that painting on friday. So here's some sketches I did after school ended for the semester.

Today's been sort of a lazy day, I had class this morning and worked on a painting I'm pretty excited about. Since I somehow am always late for class I usually get last pick of spots. So now I've decided to pull away and not just simply paint a person but an entire inhabited space.

Lately the blogs I used to religiously read I've been pulling away with. I used to be a huge fan of the "sexy secretary" or cute and modest look but not so much any more. I like tough, sexier clothes, but also more challenging clothes. You couldnt have paid me to wear the shoes in the last post this time last year...and what's this? I lovelovelove my skate shoes now. Adore them really. It seems the overall fashion trend has been to go to a darker, tougher aesthetic as well...does this make me simply a follower? Is my new found love Yohji just a phase? I dont think I have to have a certain style, I do believe in experimentation but I do not wish blind experimentation.


In other news the puppy isnt feel in tip top shape, she's usually pretty happy go lucky especially around her buddies but today all she wants is to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment