Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Piece for Me

I've been working on this piece for several weeks now, I guess I can say it's fairly resolved.
I was really inspired by the couple in the Nylon photo I posted several weeks ago, and have been wanting to do a dry media piece for awhile now. During the school year there's very little time for me to do work "just for me" so to speak. Makes me realize I actually do like drawing hahaha.


I think the hands are the what I am least happy with, but overall I do like it. I worry the guy is a bit stiff, but you can't improve if you dont carry on, so lesson learned?

I also included some actual garments I'm a bit crazy over, like these amazing leather cuffs in a picture taken of Jennifer Herrema. Im sorta crazy about her right now.

Now I actually have what'd I'd call "real assignments" again, like my Creative Loafing illustration, and Gala Gonzalez's contest, both due next week.
Gotta get moving again!

No comments:

Post a Comment